Below are a few of the hundreds of compliments and testimonials we receive each year. A list of referrals is available upon request. Call us at 844-863-0915 or email us to request a list of referrals.
I must say that when I needed help with all my questions, paper work Labyrinth was here to help make my vision a reality. The dream can be realized. Thank you with all my heart.
– Gwen Williams, CEO, Full Circle Help Center
Thank you, you truly are amazing! And frankly we would be lost in all of this if it wasn’t for you
– Lisa Strand, Operations Coordinator, Life is Good Playmakers
Labyrinth has taken the stress out of ensuring our organization is current with all state requirements. Their knowledgeable staff are always available to answer questions and provide guidance giving me peace of mind. I can’t say enough about the value they bring to our organization.
– Beth Lyons, Director of Development, Homes for Our Troops
Labyrinth has been stellar in effectively handling the evolving ins and outs of state charitable solicitation filings for our non-profit organization. Their management of the process is as great as their responsiveness and dedication to their clients. So glad we partnered with them, knowing nothing is falling through the cracks!
– Eileen Rose, Sr. Manager, Purchasing & Facilities, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
I highly recommend this company for any organization that needs help with state filings. They have excellent customer service, have exceptional pricing, and have a true passion for helping organizations with this service. They are FANTASTIC!!
– Jacquelyn Bussotti, Human Resources Manager, Parkinson’s Foundation
Labyrinth, Inc. has been processing the charitable registrations for the American Association of State Troopers, Inc. and the AAST Foundation, Inc. for over 15 years. We are a nationwide charity and we are registered in almost all of the states across the country. It is a pleasure to work with Labyrinth their professionalism and knowledge of the registration process in each of the states is of great value to our organization.
– Joan Breeding, Asst. Secretary/Treasurer, American Association of State Troopers
Great work and outstanding timeliness!
– Mark Metzger, CFO, Convoy of Hope
Thanks for all the great work! I can’t imagine doing all this myself.
– Paul Ugalde, Director of Development, Population Media Center