How To Start a 501(c)(3)

Labyrinth, Inc. does not help start up new charities. We help existing nonprofits, register in various states so that they can solicit contributions from donors in these states. If you need help starting a nonprofit (i.e. incorporating or obtaining 501(c)(3) status) we suggest hiring The Marker Law Firm.