Nonprofit Corporate Registrations

Labyrinth can help charities file their nonprofit corporate annual reports and other corporate registrations. We can help register a nonprofit to do business in a state and can also file annual reports in any states where your nonprofit is already registered to do business. We prepare both foreign qualification and corporate annual reports. Common reasons why a charity would need to do a corporate filing in a state is if they have an office or employees in a state, if they are incorporated in a state, if they do repeated business in the state, if they want to issue charitable gift annuities or if they want to be included in a state employee campaign in certain states. We can help with annual reports or foreign qualification in any states where you are required to file these.

     If you would like to start registered agent service in one or more states, please call 844-863-0915 or email us.