Charity State Registration
We file tens of thousands of state registrations each year. We handle every aspect of the registration process and would love to talk with you about helping you with your registration needs.CONTACT US
If your nonprofit organization solicits contributions in any state, you probably have to register there.
Currently 40 states have charity state registration requirements.
Each year several states change their laws and forms. We can help you keep up with these changes.
Failure to register in a timely manner can lead to fines, civil suits, and states revoking the right to solicit contributions in the future.
We are the State Registration Professionals
- We prepare all of the forms necessary to renew your registration in the states where you are currently registered, and register you in any additional states in which your organization would like to be registered.
- We prepare applicable extension requests for states prior to your organization finalizing its IRS Form 990. We correspond directly with the states, keep track of when your forms are due, verify your registration status, and can even provide registered agent services. In other words, we handle all aspects of your state registrations so that you don’t have to.
- We have both legal counsel and accountants on staff to ensure each filing is accurate and correct.
Client Success Stories
I highly recommend this company for any organization that needs help with state filings. They have excellent customer service, have exceptional pricing, and have a true passion for helping organizations with this service. They are FANTASTIC!!
– Jacquelyn Bussotti, Human Resources Manager, Parkinson’s Foundation
YOU ARE PHENOMENAL!! Thank you so much for the disclosure notices and registration status documents! It made my job so much easier. Thank you so much for always responding to me so quickly and your constant assistance and support!
– Omnia Joehar, Operations Manager, Human Trafficking Legal Center
Labyrinth has taken the stress out of ensuring our organization is current with all state requirements. Their knowledgeable staff are always available to answer questions and provide guidance giving me peace of mind. I can’t say enough about the value they bring to our organization.
– Beth Lyons, Director of Development, Homes for Our Troops
I am happy to state that Labyrinth have done an excellent job for us since they have been appointed by AAM.
-Jon Card, Executive Director Collections and Governance, Imperial War Museums
On behalf of about 10 groups that we have brought over to your company since last fall, I want to say that all of us are blown away with the work of Candice. She’s fast, thorough, pleasant to interact with. We really can’t thank her enough for her help over the last few months.
-Aaron Dorr, Director of Marketing, Midwest Freedom Enterprises LLC
I must say that when I needed help with all my questions, paper work Labyrinth was here to help make my vision a reality. The dream can be realized. Thank you with all my heart.
–Gwen Williams, CEO, Full Circle Help Center
Thank you, you truly are amazing! And frankly we would be lost in all of this if it wasn’t for you.
–Lisa Strand, Operations Coordinator, Life is Good Playmakers
Labyrinth has been stellar in effectively handling the evolving ins and outs of state charitable solicitation filings for our non-profit organization. Their management of the process is as great as their responsiveness and dedication to their clients. So glad we partnered with them, knowing nothing is falling through the cracks!
–Eileen Rose, Sr. Manager, Purchasing & Facilities, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
Labyrinth, Inc. has been processing the charitable registrations for the American Association of State Troopers, Inc. and the AAST Foundation, Inc. for over 15 years. We are a nationwide charity and we are registered in almost all of the states across the country. It is a pleasure to work with Labyrinth their professionalism and knowledge of the registration process in each of the states is of great value to our organization.
–Joan Breeding, Asst. Secretary/Treasurer, American Association of State Troopers